Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Tweet Little Card for Mothers Day!

I think I just named another one of my cards! LOL!  Tweet Little Card
I used a darling image from Fresh Brewed Designs:  Sweetie Tweetie  
The Month of May at FBD Challenge is Flowers so come on over and join in!!!  Who doesn't love May flowers?

Have a wonderful day!  Have a wonderful Mothers Day!  A special wish to my Mom, Happy Mothers Day!  I love you!!!

Proverbs 31:10 
A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.

Linking card to:  Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge: For Mom 
Inspire Me Fridays:  Anything Goes 


7 comments:

  1. Just darling, Kim! Love the image, the colors, and the pretty paper! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute little card:) Love that TWEET image:) Have a blessed weekend dear friend and a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the image! Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Mother's Day
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. Love that background paper and that nice big flower.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is BEAUTIFUL Kim. I love the soft papers and that GORGEOUS flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!