Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Pretty as a Peacock

I created this card for a child using MFP Peacock Stamp Set.    The sentiment reads I'm proud of you.  I know there are alot of graduates this week so I thought it would be perfect for one of the many graduates.  My youngest son will be going in to the 10th grade this fall. 


Linking to MFP Friends of Speedy TV Challenge:  Card for a child
Chalk n Stock: Anything Goes must use chalk-peacock colored with chalk
Addicted to Stamps:  Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday Anything goes with encouraging sentiment

Romans 8:28

King James Version (KJV)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Have a lovely day!



9 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card! I love peacocks, and LOVE the colors of this wonderful creation. God has obviously blessed you with great talent, and I am so grateful that you have stopped by to share your art with us in this week's challenge. I hope that we will be seeing MUCH MORE of you and your wonderful art. Thanks for joining us this week and I hope to see you again next week. Your art is a real treat to see!
    Blessings to you,
    Karen, Blog Owner
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love what you have done to the doily and your choice of colours. Thank you for joining in at FOSTV this week. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. I LOVE that background paper and the wonderful coloring on the image. It is so elegant and fun!!! The sentiment is perfect for a grad. *how cute!!!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card:) I saw some of the most beautiful peacocks when I was in Hawaii! Gorgeous colors! Have a blessed weekend dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely how you've coloured your peacock with chalks, very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful peacock! wonderful card, Thank you for joining us this month at Chalk N Stock and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful. Great use of doily. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork at Word Art Wednesday. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really precious! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV! I hope you will consider playing along with us this week in our Bookmark challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is as pretty as a peacock. Thank you for joining us at Chalk N Stock this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!