Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Dads New Puppy....

New addition to my parents home.  I guess you can call him my new little brother.  He is a mix and so very sweet.  His name is Bo.  I created this scrapbook page...



I used the MFP Stamp Celebrate Big (He is the new addition to the family!), lots of ribbon, handmade flower, designer paper and a tad of baby bling.

Have a wonderful day!  Its a beautiful day here in NW Georgia, I hope your weather is pleasant too!

Linking to:  MFP Scrapbook Challenge:  April Showers bring May Flowers
Celebrate the Occasion: Anything Goes.
Sisterhood of Crafters:  Free for All

Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. isn't it wonderful what a new addition to the family can do! He's adorable and your page showcases him perfectly. I use my dog stamp set quite often.
    thanks for joining us in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ... I'm not a dog lover but I do like puppies and he's really cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!!!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful layout!!!! Love how you wrapped the ribbon and punched one side of the photo mat. Thanks so much for joining the MFP Scrapbook challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is PRECIOUS:) Have a blessed day sweet friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gonna be a fantastic keepsake! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, your baby brother is just darling! LOL! And I love the page you designed for him--really wonderful LO! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!