Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

May Flowers


It was a beautiful spring day today!  My flowers are growing and my patio vegetable plants are doing well.  I am excited to see how the vegetables do in containers.  I have been under the weather to say the least (do you what norovirus is..oh me..I do now and have know for 5 days!)  I just went in my craft room for a little while. I stamped this on watercolor paper so that I could create another Mothers Day card.  I had planned on creating several however this virus got in my way.  I am hoping to be well soon.  I hope everyone else is feeling good, having fun creating and enjoying Spring (unless its not Spring in your area).  Have a happy day!



Linking to Card Mania: Flowers
Craft Your Passion:  Floral Delight
Three Scrappy Gals:  Flowers

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is beautiful! Love the pretty image, the colors, papers, & design! Hope you are feeling better soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion for our "Floral Delights" challenge.
    Anita
    DT CYP
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!