Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Everything!!!! Sweet friend!!!

Every day is a beautiful day!!! Happy Everything card.....



Psalm 16:11

New Living Translation (NLT)
11 You will show me the way of life,
    granting me the joy of your presence
    and the pleasures of living with you forever.[a]

Little bunny silhouette that I made for Easter decor. 


Linking to Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Use it Tuesday: Blue DP is the hoarded supply I used
Inkspirational:  Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. You show me the path for my life, in Your Presence is fullness of joy.......How I love that scripture. Great card.
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful artwork with us during these last days of May.
    Abundant Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! Such a fabulous sentiment and I love your bunny silhouette--what a great decoration! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE silhouette cards and images, and this is absolutely lovely. Thank you so much for sharing this super sweet card in our challenge this week. I am SO grateful for your participation, and I thank you for playing along. Have a blessed week and please join us again soon.
    God's blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, a lovely design and colour scheme - I love your silhouette card and fabulous details!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little girls skipping really say 'happy' don't they? I love your banner and the doily. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next week! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the way I feel... HAPPY Everything:) Love it! Hope you are enjoying this beautiful day, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!