Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Jeremiah 29:11 New International Version (NIV) 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


Jeremiah 29:11

New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

What beautiful words~  This is so nice, really think about it.  

I hope everyone is doing well.  Today we have chilly, rainy weather.  Oh how I am looking forward to springtime.

Here is a little journal page I did before Easter.  I thought I would add things to it but simple as can be.....  Spray inks, ink pads and a paper cutout bunny....

Have a wonderful day!!!


3 comments:

  1. Kim, your page is just beautiful! Love the design and colors! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal page! Love the soft colors and delicate details!
    Have a Wonderful weekend!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the journal page:) SO CUTE! Great verse to think about! Plans for hope... we can count on it and I am thankful! Have a blessed Sunday dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!