Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Have a Hoppy Day!!

Matthew 28:6

King James Version (KJV)
He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.


I made this card before Easter.  I hope every had a wonderful Easter.  We are enjoying some wonderful springtime weather.  I am hoping that the weather is here to stay.  

I have become very involved in our church and its is so much fun. 
I have not been paper crafting and I miss it.  I have been crocheting a very lightweight sweater however I ran out of yarn and I can find more!!! I am so sad! I had part of the right side and sleeves and would have been complete.  I always think I can use my stash for something then there is not enough yarn. I am going to keep looking and hope that I can find another skein or two of this Caron Soft.

Enjoy your day!


613 Avenue Create:  Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons:   Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, and I'm SO blessed to have you share your wonderful art with us by playing along with us. What a blessing to have you share in our challenge!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and such stunning ribbon. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love your background die cut, very nicely incorporated into the design! Thanks for playing on our street at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love the bunny and the beautiful lattice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!