Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Fresh Brewed.......

I am so happy to announce I have been asked to be part of a fabulous design team.  A wonderfully talented group at Fresh Brewed Designs.     Please stop and take a look at her newly brewed digi's!

Take a look at my darling new icon (on my sidebar) that Heather designed.  
Now for my first card using a brand new digi ...
Shirts 
Perfect for a Fathers Day Card

Notice Dad is on his shirt and his tie is coordinating with the backgroup paper.   I used, chalks, copics , die cuts and ribbon.
Linking to: Creative Corner Challenges:  Anything Goes

Have a wonderful day!!!


8 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kim!
    I am so pleased to have you on our design team!
    Your cards featured today (here and on the challenge blog) are BEAUTIFUL! *well, I guess you wouldn't call the masculine card beautiful ;) but you know what I mean!
    I love how you matched the tie with the paper. The little diecut on the side reminds me of one of those wax seals for envelopes. It really is such a great card!
    So happy to get to feature your card today and look forward to showing off many more of your creations as time goes by.
    Lots of smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome manly card! I like the kraft cardsotck and just the hint of color. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DP you have used for this!!! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations Kim and loving your fab card, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whooo Hoooo! HUGE Congratulations Kim! Well Deserved!!! Fantastic Father's Day card ~ love the awesome background and stamps!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Kim! I am so happy for you! :^)
    This is a fabulous card--the blue just pops on the neutral background. Love the papers, design, and embellies, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kim congrats and it will be nice to get to know you on the new FBD Digi DT. This is a great masculine card and the DP is really neat. Also liked your Blossoms and Butterflies card that you created for today too.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Fathers day card! Love that you coordinated the images to the DP.

    Thanks for joining our CAS challenge at Creative Corner Challenges this week.

    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!