Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Fruit is Sweet

Hello Everyone!
I am super excited today.  Recently, we have joined a church and its a wonderful place.  I love going and the fellowship with all the ladies there. My husband and I were baptized there a few weeks ago and we are thrilled.  We have really opened our hearts to our new Christian life.   You just want to share, you want everyone to know.

We had a cold snap here and actually had snow!!!  It didnt stick but it was very pretty flurries.

I made a card using MFP Stamp Set.   An adorable chef, with his tray, fruits and desserts.

Linking card to:  My Craft Spot Tasty Treats
                          Amusing Challenge:  Use White Ink
                          613 Avenue:  Anything Goes

Mark 16:15
New International Version (NIV)
15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

I

4 comments:

  1. Wonderfull card. Beautifull ribbon and i like the fruits on the string :)
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Congrats on your new Church, being baptized and starting a new life:) Have a blessed day dear friend! BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready some pizza, adorable and fun. Awe, so cute and delightful, simply a lovable card. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    613AvenueCreate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining in the That Craft Place challenge this time.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!