Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

You have to kiss a lot of frogs....

You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince is
 the name of my CARD. (They are like my babies--I name them...lol)
The phrase comes from:  fairy tale, best known through the Brothers Grimm's written version; traditionally it is the first story in their collection. In the tale, a spoiled princess reluctantly befriends a frog (possibly meeting him after dropping a gold ball into his pond), who magically transforms into a handsome prince.  (according to the handy wikipedia) 
 I hope you have found your prince.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

This card was made with fabric, rubber stamp Amour,  ribbons, felt, handmade felt roses, dry embossing and paper.


Linking to 
V's Sweet Ideas Blog:  Love Theme Challenge 
City Crafter Challenge:  Week 146 ~ You Felt It!
Loves Rubberstamps:  All about Love
Word Art Wednesday:  Love/Anything Goes Challenge 

Friends of Speedy TV Challenge # 59:  Non Traditional Valentine--I hope a french frog is non-traditional.
Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge:  Inspired by Valentines Day

15 comments:

  1. what a great valentine card love the frog thanks for joining with us at abc challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought a frog could be this cute. The embossed background is wonderful for this. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. Had to use Internet Explorer for the Follow to show up on your blog and I usually use Moxzilla Firefox.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your cute frog into our non-traditional Valentine challenge at FOSTV this week. I love the card and your sharing of the fairy story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day Kim! Your 'French' frog card is too Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your fun Valentines Card. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frogs rock! Your card is gorgeous.
    Happy Valentine’s Day to you and yours; we love that you have taken time to share your wonderful work with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my heart, be still! This is SO darling. I just love this sweet little card, and I'm SO blessed to have you stop by to share this with us in our challenge. THANK YOU for blessing us with your time and talents, and PLEASE come back soon.

    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. Before I go, I wanted to tell you about another FABULOUS challenge where you can enter this card. V's Sweet Ideas has a LOVE themed challenge this month where you can enter to win a $20 Freckled Fawn gift certificate. WOO HOO! I just received a package in the mail today from Freckled Fawn from a win a had last week at Pile It On. I LOVE Freckled Fawn's washi tapes. Hope you will stop by Freckled Fawn to share this DARLING card with us for the chance to win.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    V's Sweet Ideas DT
    www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the absolute cutest! I love the white embossed background, really makes that cute frog pop off your card! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the embossing and the frog is just adorable! Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative Inspirations Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable, Kim! Love that frog! Love your design & embossing, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable, love the frog and the great design and embossing is so great. I love that you name your cards. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, SO cute! I love the frog and the embossed background for this! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card had me grinning from ear to ear! What a cute and cheeky frog. I really like the embossed background too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, how cute is this!! Adorable, love that frog! Thanks for joining us this week at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehehe! This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at V's Sweet Ideas!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!