Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Rolled Ribbon Flowers...

I won this new digi from Fresh Brewed Designs on fb.  She is adorable.
 Here is a Happy Birthday card I made using her, rick rack rolled flowers, stickles, copics.  I feel sure I know I little girl that will love it.  Of course, my cat was trying to take the rolled ribbon flowers off earlier with his mouth!

Linking to Fresh Brewed Blog:  Show us your stuff
Card Making Mamas:  Birthday 
Shopping Our Stash:  Happy Birthday (Ribbon)

Have a wonderful weekend!


Matthew 21:21-22

New International Version (NIV)
21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. 22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet, Kim! Love the colors, the image, and your fab flowers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rolled flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card Kim ~ It's Fantastic!!! Love those tiny pearls, the beautiful colors, and the flowers with the ric rac! Beautiful creation!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE the pearls and the ric rac roses!!! So wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!