Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Raindrops keep falling on my head

Using another Graphic 45 stamp for the image on this mini scrapbook, I created a mixed media background  on an old book cover, old sheet music, used lots of ribbons, lace, rick rack, and a cute button


I am having alot of fun in the craftroom, aka Studio 1216 (sounds fancier, I like it!)  What room do you do your crafting in? Or what area of the home?  I may have to take a few pictures and put on my blog. I always enjoy looking at other bloggers craft spaces.  
Have a wonderful day and have fun!
Hugs, Kim B
Linking to Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes Challenge # 64
Cutie Pie Challenge:  3 Different Textures
Lady Annes Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Whimsical Designs:  Love (the two under the umbrella...love)
Marks Finest Papers Friends of Speedy TV:  Ribbon Challenge


1 Corinthians 16:14

New International Version (NIV)
14 Do everything in love.

16 comments:

  1. beautiful Book Kim :-) Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Another awesome card, and thanks so much for sharing with us again this week. What a treat to have you share such beautiful creations with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came back to become your newest follower. Sorry about that - I thought I was already following your blog. Thanks again for sharing your beautiful art in our challenges. You are such a joy to know, and I'm so grateful to have you fellowship and play along with us!
      Karen

      Delete
  3. Oh I adore what you have done, the cover is so beautiful. love the image you have used and coloured so well. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your album cover looks really beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mini-scrapbook! Love all the blue and the sweet little image!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project - great background technique.
    Thanks for playing along at Cutie Pies this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim,
    I turned the morning room into a crfting oasis. Your scrapbook cover is lovely.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great album cover, love all the extras, Thanks for joining us for Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stamp is really cute! and the detail of the mini is extraordinary!

    Jen
    http://huffinatorshangout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that sweet book! The ribbon and button just make it perfect! I should use one room and make just one mess:) Maybe some day I will make a craft room and keep everything in there! Have a blessed weekend dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous book!!!! Fabulous job!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous hun, love the textures and colours you've used. Thanks for sharing your creation with the Cutie Pies this week x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely book cover.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie 3 textures challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your mini scrapbook, thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's
    hugs, Valerie
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow how fab is this, Love the colours too . Thanks for sharing at Lady Anne's Challenges Hugs Trisha x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!