Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Dancing!

Hello Everyone!

Here is a Happy Birthday Card, I made for a friend..  I created the little vintage look banner with tiny little screw brads, with HAPPY on the banner. The word  Birthday is on the inside.  The stamp is a tiny dancing lady and thought 3 of her would look as if she is dancing around on the white cardstock.  It is edged with distress inks and colored with prismacolor pencils.  My son goes back to school tomorrow.  He is in high school.  Its hard to believe however its been almost 10 years since my oldest was in high school.  Oh how the time flies.  Take advantage of each moment with your children.  I remember taking my youngest son, Austin and dancing under the fan with him in my arms.  Of course, this was many years ago.   Have a lovely day!

Linking this card to the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion:  Vintage Shabby Chic (vintage look banner)

Kaboodle Doodles:  Vintage 

Simons Says Stamp and Show:  Vintage, Something Old (Banner looks old)

proverbs 29:17 New International Version (NIV)17 Discipline your children, and they will give you peace;    they will bring you the delights you desire.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely vintage card. I love the banner! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet card! I think that banner is JUST PRECIOUS! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute! Love the little dancers!
    Nancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the banner too and lovely image! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Vintage” Challenge! Happy 2013!!

    Kath - Admin
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card I love the old looking banner! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, the stamp and banner just set it off brilliantly.
    Thanks for joining us at kaboodle Doodles this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!