Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Blue and Yellow...

Hello Everyone!!
I used a Bo Bunny Stamp that I received for Christmas from Santa.  I made a design, colored with prismacolor watercolor pencils, added sentiment and button flower for CAS card.
I did a lot of experimenting in the craft room too.  I am preparing my altered journal from an old text book that I got at the thrift store a few years ago.  I will post pictures when I complete the cover.  
Here is the card:  A Thank You card...
Thank you for reading my blog and your sweet comments.
  They are very much appreciated.  Have a happy day!  Be creative!  
CAS-ual Fridays:  Thank You Card
Hot Shot Challenge: CAS Challenge 14
Stampin with the Dragon:  Anything Goes

Simon Says Challenge:  Something New (the stamp, I got for Christmas)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the colors used in this project...very nice. thanks so much for joining us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! LOVE the beautiful colors and the images are so unique! I hope you have some time to join us this week at Inkspirational and this month at Technique Tuesday--I'd love to see what you do with our challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and colors on your card Kim! Beautiful work!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, you created a really cool design with that stamp! Love it! Love the pretty colors you chose, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and design. Thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful! Such a pretty color combination, and the image is very striking. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue & yellow is one of my favorite color combos. Thanks for joining us for challenge #12 at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. See you again soon! Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim - what a lovely color combination, and great use of your new stamp! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a fun stamp to play with! Great choice of colors for your whimsical design. Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!