Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Santa Polaroid...

I love old polaroid instant cameras. I wish I still had one.  I took this Santa (free image from Crafty Secrets) and added the polaroid frame then added glossy accents, a little book with a dear santa list, crystal like button, twine, ribbons and created this tag.  So do you have a polaroid camera or do you just use the photo editing programs?   
Thanks for dropping by!  Have a wonderful day!




Linking to Crafty Secrets December Linky Party (free santa image)
Flourishes Altered Christmas (Altered Santa to look like a Polaroid picture)
Broken Box Stock  Happy Holidays  Challenge 
Jingle Belles Anything Goes Holiday 
Simply Create Linky Party 13

6 comments:

  1. Oh so cute:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a precious vintage image! Love the polaroid idea....I do not have a polaroid but wish I did! So glad you played along in the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that would be a no on the Polaroid--lol! :^)
    Love your tag--great design and I love all the fun elements! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet tag you have created! Would you believe I still have a Polaroid camera in the closet though I don't know if I could find film for it any longer! LOL! Thanks so much for playing along in our December Linky Party!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Used to have one - thinks its been thrown out by now - no film! Closest thing to a digital we had! Great fun card - love the list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim! I still have an instant Polaroid camera! Love your tag ~ the list and tiny book are Fantastic!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!