Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Clean & Simple

The New Year is approaching quickly!  I am super excited about 2013.  Its going to be a great year!  I am going to continue with card making and add more art journals, and scrapbooking.  I have some old photos that I cherish which I want to preserve..  I want to get a few New Years Cards made for my relatives out of state.
Here is the first, a classic color combo-black and white.  I used embossing folders, glitter pen, pazzles for die cuts, computer printed banner which is rubber stamped on the ends and a tad of glitter added too.


Linking to the following challenges:  Hot Shot Craft Challenge:  Clean & Simple
Polka Doodles;  Happy New Year 2013
All Sorts:  Its Plain as Black and White
MFP Simple Salutations Speedy TV:  Sentiment Challenge

Have a great Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. Very cool, Kim! Love the b/w combo and the fabulous embossing! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very crisp and elegant looking Kim.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Kim and a great start to the new year, thanks for joining us at allsorts. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very elegant card Kim.
    Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
    Happy New Year
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! love this Kim !!
    Happy, Happy new Year........hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the CAS New Year's Card. B&W makes a striking color choice for this embossed card. Thanks for entering MFP Simple Saulutations Anything Goes challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Clean, simple, beautiful! Very pretty background! Have a blessed evening and a Happy New Year! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! And 2013 is just around the corner. Hope yours is wonderful! I am your newest follower!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous CAS card Kim! Love the embossed background! Have A Very Happy New Year!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!