Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Ornament

Hello Everyone,
I hope you are doing well.  .  Hopefully, 2013 will be a great year! 
 Perhaps people being nicer and more respectful to one another.
  Perhaps, more people starting a relationship  with the Lord. 
 For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23    ...
Anyhow, here is the ornament I created.  I wanted it a bit sparkly yet to have a vintage feel.  I used an old jar lid, wrapped with several ribbons, SU rubber stamps for Eiffel Tower and decorative, tinsel for making the tail, tulle, and a few gems.
Linking to Artistic Inspirations:  Anything Goes Challenge
Flourishes:  Deck the Tree Trimmings
                Sparkles Christmas Challenge
                Craft My Life:  Anything but cards or layouts
Craft Your Passion: No Card Challenge               
Come and Get It Challenges Anything Christmas 
Fairytale Challenge:  Pimp Up Something 
Hope you have a lovely week!  Thanks so much for dropping by!

14 comments:

  1. Ein superklasse Werk.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ornament! Love the stamps and tinsel!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty ornament, Kim! Love the sparkle & the Eiffel Tower! Sorry you don't get to be with your son at Christmas! I hope you get to spend plenty of time with him otherwise! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Stunning and Elegant!! I love your colors, shading and design!! You really created a unique and gorgeous ornament! That tinsel really gives it a retro feel and I love the Eiffel Tower!!

    Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!!
    ~ Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty Christmas ornament. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It Challenges and Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope you will join us again in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, das ist ja mal eine tolle Idee.
    Danke das Du bei der Stempelsonne dabei bist.
    Grüßle

    ReplyDelete
  7. An incredible ornament, just beautiful! I would love to feature your project on my blog, will return when I post the spotlight projects :-) Thank you so much for joining me for my All Crafts Challenge-I hope you will join me again soon :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow great idea and it looks also great.
    Thanks for joining us at CYP.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation thank you for joining us at Sparkles Christmas, however your project does not have a button or a bow which is our theme for this month so won't be allowed in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful creation, thanks for enjoying us at fairytale, hugs, patty

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely decoration! The colourse would fit perfectly for my own christmas tree ;o) Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great decoration. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get it as well as Fairy Tale Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
    xx Nela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, das sieht toll aus.Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge. LG Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!