Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

10 days until Christmas Eve


Hello Everyone!!
I hope everyone has their Christmas shopping done. 
I saw on the Today show....How often do you wash your jeans?
Quite thought provoking and very surprising at the answers.
Anyhow, here is my card...
Stampin Up Tree Stamp from All Occasions, twine and design papers, colored with chalks and stickles for the ornaments.
Linking to Anything Goes Challenge:  Traditional Christmas Colors and DT
The Ribbon Rell:  RED, WHITE & KRAFT plus BUTTONS, RIBBON & TWINE!
Papercraft Star Challenge Christmas Tree
Simple Salutations-MFP-Christmas Tree
All Sorts Challenge:  Christmas Tree
Fab n Funky Challenge Vintage
Through the Craftroom Door  Anything Goes
-----

******Praying for the families and friends of the horrible tragedy in CT today.  May God give them strength during this time.*******
Psalms 18: 1-2
1 I love you, O LORD, my strength. 2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card Kim! Love the sweet little tree and those beautiful borders!
    Happy Holidays!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That little bow is the perfect accent. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like how the twine complements the rustic look of this. I host a wkly challenge at Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which this wk the challenge is Christmas Tree. Membership in MFP is free. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you. There's also a challenge at Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe Christmas w/ Chalk that you can enter also. Please let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking my suggestion to enter MFP Simple Salutations Christmas Tree challenge. I like the rustic woodsy look, inking & the twine making this a wonderful packaged card. Thanks for entering MFP Simple Salutations Christmas Tree Ch.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and LOVE the blog background:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage card. Love the decorative edge and the twine is a great touch.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card - sweet tree image.
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely Christmas card Kim and really like how you embellished it with a string.

    Thanks so much to sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shopping done? Surely you jest! ;^)
    Love your card--such a sweet image, love the papers, the punched cuts, and design!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card, Kim, your colors are lovely! thanks so much for playing with us at the Papercraft Star.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!