Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

O Christmas Tree......

Hello Everyone, The holidays are approaching fast!!!  Has everyone done all their Christmas shopping??  I have not started yet.  I hope to start and finish next week, thanks to the internet.

I made this scalloped edge Christmas card from DP from Stampin Up and  A tiny little tree stamp from Inspired Stamps.

Have a wonderful week!!

Linking to Clearly I Stamp:  CAS
                Tuesday Alchemy:  Anything Goes
                Stamping Sensations:  Traditional Christmas

7 comments:

  1. I am pecking away at my Christmas shopping! Receiving a box or two every other day:) I am seriously enjoying on-line shopping this year! I always do a little but this year I am doing a lot! Love the card! Have a blessed evening, HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the design of your card and the lovely clean crisp lines.

    Thanks so much to joining in with our Traditional Christmas theme at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Love the cas design. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and design! Love it!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is beautiful. Love the design and execution of this card style. Thanks for sharing with us at Clearly iStamp challenge #64.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!