Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

A Journal and a Challenge

December 1st....
Spark Your Creativity-----Enter the Anything Goes Challenge 
This is my altered journal for inspiration from the DT at Pin & Tack/Spark Your Creativity Challenge Blog
Its Anything Goes so come on over and join us, we would love to see your creations
I love journals so I am going to alter many journals for using during my bible study and prayer time.  I am trying to decide if I am going to label them or not....Maybe the next one will get a word or words perhaps an initial. 
I used a free image from Graphics Fairy and did a glossy accent to it to give it the globe look.  Several of my  DP, doily, ribbons, lace, button and bows.  



Have a wonderful day!!!


Linking to Papertake Weekly:  Free for All 
Crafty Boots Anything Goes 
Use Your Stuff  Patterned Paper (4 different ones on journal)
Challenges 4 Everyone Anything Goes 
Simply Create Anything Goes 

8 comments:

  1. Fab altered journal. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how gorgeous! Love the shabby-chic look of this and all the elements you used to create it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful journal Kim! Love all the trims and the lovely image!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and thanks for joining in with the PTW challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pretty journal! Have a blessed Saturday dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design for a card! well done you!
    thanks for joining us at "challenges4everybody" Good Luck!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the journal you have created. Have a great weekend!

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty, thanks for sharing at SC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!