Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Everywhere, Restoration Hardware, Pinterest....

All over the internet, you will find these.  Dresses made of maps and framed.

So I thought, I have a map and an old frame from a thrift shop.

Let me just tell you, it was a tad more complicated than I thought.  It looks pretty cute now.

I took an 8.5 x 11 piece of map and looked at the picture on Restoration Hardware and followed that.

My dress was a long ball gown now its just a regular mid length dress!!!   Giggle Giggle....


Linking to:  Anything Goes Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Tuesday Alchemy:  Anything But a Card
Kaboodle Doodles:  Anything Goes 

Have a wonderful day!    A special get well soon to a friend in blogland---Cheryl----Cheryls Creative Cards.  

Colossians 4:5

New Living Translation (NLT)
Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity.

3 comments:

  1. You have done a wonderful job, the dress is beautiful !

    Thank you for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute idea, Kim, and it turned out beautifully! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your map dress Kim ~ it's Fabulous!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!