Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I love Snowmen

Hello Everyone,
I love snowmen.  It might be Frosty the Snowmans fault, he was such a sweet snowman. Oh, how I loved that show.  Here in GA, we rarely get snow and certainly not enough for a large snowman.
   I spotted this freebie at A Day for Daises.



Isnt he the cutest????  I hope the picture is clear, it is very overcast today in Georgia.

Have a wonderful day!

Linking to :
 A Day for Daises Freebie Challenge
Dilly Beans Challenge Anything Goes
 Artistic Inspirations Anything Goes
Krafty Hands Christmas Challenge



10 comments:

  1. Very cute, Kim! Love the snowman and your design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. smashing card, great design and loving the snowman, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute! Adorable card!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowman,he is so loveable!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is clear and OH SO cute:) Happy Tuesday dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, and I love the colours that you have chosen. Thanks for joining in with the Artistic Inspirations Challenge this week, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super cute card. Love what you did with Snowball Scott. Thanks for joining us this week at ADFD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi hun,this is just gorgeous so so cute too,love it,just wanted to say bless your heart for the card you sent me just loved it hun,and sure did cheer me up,love hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along in the ADFD challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!