Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Spooky Entryway

I have recently started decorating and redecorating inside and out.  I decided to link up to a linky party at No Minimalist Here.



I had a hard time figuring out a sorta scary wreath and finally made this with bats, a bow and one bat hanging in the middle 


Here is my front entryway....I hope it does scare you.  LOL
Spiders on the rail and tombstones on the stairs....


Here is one more angle.... The top sign says...enter if you dare...
 Giant spider by the light...


Here is the angle from the driveway....Large tombstones on the side of stairs and by the sidewalk


Notice the witch with cauldron in the top window.  

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Kim 




2 comments:

  1. oh wow I love this it is super spooky cute. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your bat wreath and all the other Halloween decorations!! Your house looks Amazing!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!