Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Spark Your Creativity: Anything Goes~~

Wow! September came & went SO fast. It's time for a new monthly challenge at Spark you Creativity (Pin and Tack Challenge Blog).
I went with a vintage look card.  There are four birthdays in my family this month so I have to get busy now and make some birthday cards.
But first a nice all occasion card.  


Vintage image, stamped flowers, twine, button, and ribbons.  I sure hope you will come join us at


Have a wonderful day!!  Don't forget to come join the fun at Pin & Tack!

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Kim - love the vintage image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kim!! Love your design and the beautiful framed image!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!