Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Altered Autumn Frame

This is a picture of me and my husband on our first trip together.  I met his mom.
He grew up in a suburb outside of Chicago....
This is us at Navy Pier...

Frame made using: burlap(just a scrap), die cuts, ribbon, lace and scrapbook papers (from my stash-which I need to use or purge)
It was getting dark so I had go outside and take a picture on my porch, 
I sat the frame in one of my big potted mums.

Linking this to:
Hiding in My Craftroom-Super Saturday Scraps, Using Up those Scraps
Craftymess Challenge- Anything Goes 





5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that you've made a frame matching our challenge!
    Thanks for showing it at Challenge up your Life,
    hugs, Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! This frame is Gorgeous!!! LOVE the little assemblage of flowers, fabric, and lace ~ it looks so Beautiful!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project and lovely memories rolled into one.

    Thank you for taking part in the Craftymess 'Anything Goes' with us.

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic frame, love the colours you have used What a great way to use your scraps!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great frame! I love where you took the picture! It is perfect! GREAT way to use up some scraps! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!