Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Basket full of flowers falling

Its beginning to feel like fall here in Georgia, hooray!   Its wonderful cool and sunny, my favorite weather.
I wanted to share my basket of autumn flowers on the mantel.  The basket is my favorite, however it wouldn't fit the other direction so I thought the flowers spilling out looked cute.  Here is the basket...

Here is a CAS card I made for a friend...  The birds are stamped, a little ribbon and  little twine with a paper star the bird has in its mouth.

Enjoy your Day!
Linking this to ...Cas-ualfridays Challenge inspired by autumn challenge (birds and fall colors)



5 comments:

  1. Very cute fall basket, this is my favorite time of the year too. Your card is lovely, such great creativity.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS Fall card ~ those birds are so sweet! Your basket of flowers looks beautiful ~ great idea for taller baskets!
    Enjoy the gorgeous weather!!
    Nancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the weather is perfect:) Love the card! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim - what a cute card, and the flower/basket look lovely on your mantel! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling, Kim! Those little birds are so sweet. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!