Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Shopping My Stash......


Monochromatic!  So when I saw the Monochromatic Challenge at Shopping Our Stash, I had to join in.  Its been a while since I have been creating. We have got all settled in our new place and Austin started high school started so I am excited to be creative again.  Perhaps some mixed media in my future but for now...here is the card,dp papers, lace, tulle and die cut flower which is the same color as the dp paper behind it however looks a little dark in the photo.
Linking this to Shopping our Stash challenge.




Happy Weekend!




5 comments:

  1. HI there, so glad to see you here! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's pretty paper. Congratulations on USING it. :) And thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty ! it is amazing how creative we can be when we search through our "stuff"

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun,this is just gorgeous so pretty too,love it,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash with your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!