Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hello Friends!!! I have missed you!

Hello Everyone,
We finally got settled in the new house, we got a new dog, Baxter, german shepherd and I am feeling much better from surgery for my slipped disc in my neck.  Here is a picture of the new dog.  He is approximately 2 years old, a rescue so I don't have his exact birthday.


I made a card with stamping, quilling (the little orange flower and leaf at the top), dp and ribbon.

Here is my Neptune and Clark...isnt that sweet....


I hope to get back and visiting your blog soon.

Linking to Fetch A sketch Challenge:  


Proverbs 17:17 
17 A friend loves at all times...

Have a wonderful day!

**Kim**


7 comments:

  1. Welcome back - sounds like you've been busy! Glad you're feeling better and I must say Baxter is quite a handsome fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Baxter, welcome sweet baby to your new and forever home. You are so handsome. Tell your "mom" that your new birthday is the day that you came to your new home. So, ♫ Happy Birthday, dear Baxter, Happy Birthday to you ♫

    Hi Kim,

    Baxter is beautiful. I love the pictures of Neptune & Clark.

    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, Good to see you back and doing well.
    Baxter is a very handsome fellow. He will have a wonderful home!
    Hugs, Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim! I was so surprised to see a post from you!!! Welcome Back! Baxter is so handsome ~ looks like he's having a great time with that toy! Congratulations on the new addition to your famiily!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card too ~ those colors are Fantastic!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful new dog. He seems so calm in the picture. Does he get along with other pets?
    Glad to see you are crafting again. Take it easy.
    Good luck choosing a new blog name. I can't even think of one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours on the card! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!