Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Roses are Red and Pink

Hi there!


I decided to make a card, the neck is still sore when bending down but I was able to make a quick card.  
The card is for the Everybody Art Challenge  Challenge 197 Roses 


I love roses.  I have several on my patio garden.  Here is the card I created for the challenge. It has lots of roses....



Here is a glimpse of one of my roses:


saiah 40:8

English Standard Version (ESV)
The grass withers, the flower fades,
    but the word of our God will stand forever.

Have a great day!!! Hugs!!







9 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! Your card is Beautiful ~ I LOVE that paper and your design ~ Great job!! So happy to see you crafting again!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is really beautiful Hun love that paper and love quote hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you creating again.
    The card is beautiful as are your roses.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card AND the flowers:) Have a blessed and healing kinda day! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and sending you lots of healing hugs, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim.
    I just wanted to pop by and say hello as i dont get enough chances to do so. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog too.

    I love your pretty card its so beautiful and your roses are too.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend my friend
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card and flowers Kim! I saw a gorgeous rose garden yesterday when I was driving. Every color of rose you could imagine!

    Hope you're doing well. I think of you often.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim, lovely to have pretty rose to look at... here they are on their worst just before pruning.... thanks for your comment on my blog... it came as a no reply but I like to pop in and visit you anyway.... hope you are getting lots better...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE! So pretty, I love everything you make :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!