Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Retro Sketchin'

Happy Sunday!!!


Using this sketch from Retro Sketches Challenge blog, I created this card......
The owl is free digi that I colored using online fading since all of my coloring supplies are packed.   I am using a old cheapie hobby lobby cutter that was headed to the trash, now I wonder I can buy a replacement blade. 
The weather here is HOT HOT HOT and HUMID!!!  Whew!!!
My large potted coleus before water today.  This will explain how you feel outside.
After watering...

Here is a little sunflower which is in the ground and about 3 ft tall and too cute!
Have a Happy Day!!!  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugs, Kim 
Linking card to Retro Sketches ChallengeEcclesiastes 3:11
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

God Set Eternity in the Heart of Man

11 He has made everything [a]appropriate in its time. He has also set eternity in their heart, [b]yet so that man will not find out the work which God has done from the beginning even to the end.

4 comments:

  1. oh this is one,super cute image Hun,great colours too,hugs Cherylxxxxx
    oh love,the flowers too Hun,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your beautiful card. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card ~ I love that background paper and the adorable owl!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!