Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Recovery from...

Well, I am recovering from Cervical discectomy and fusion with graft.   After a few issues with the hospital and a lengthen hospital stay, I am home for about a week and a half now.  I am feeling much better.  I still have alot of limitations.  My followup for dr is next week.  Here is a glimpse of me a few days ago....

Please excuse no makeup and hairstyled by hubbie.   If you are suffering from constantly numb fingers or shooting pains in your arms etc and have any questions about surgery please feel free to email me.   Anyhow, thrilled to be able to use laptop again,
Here is a card I made before surgery:
Using brown stock paper, burlap and rubber stamping with a few embellies:


Have a great day!!!

10 comments:

  1. Wishing you a speedy recovery Kim and sending hugs. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, you look beautiful. Love the "do", what a wonderful hubby you have. I see your creativity is amazing, as always.

    Blessings and a speedy recovery.

    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. David did a super job on that hair-do! You look just precious to me. Hey, I have been using that batting you gave me. Made some cushions for a wicker couch. I just kept folding it over and over and made a cushion.
    I hope you are soon feeling great!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs and prayers coming your way:). Hope you recover quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wishing you all the best.... sounds like the surgery went well....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my - didn't know you were going through surgery. Very glad that it was a success and that you're home and recovering. Be sure to take lots of time and don't rush back into things. Take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, I had no idea what you were going through. I wish you a speedy recovery. When I saw a snippet on my blog of a little girl (you) I thought "who is this?" You look so great after what you have been through. Take it easy. Wishing you much happiness. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at Creative Inspirations Paint! Hope to see you again next week for our next Inspired by Challenge!
    Jessica
    CIP~DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your blog in a friends sidebar!

    Wow. You have such a mega-watt smile! Just gorgeous!

    And, seriously?

    Your husband can make a hairstyle? When we first got married many years ago my husband said he'd like to brush my hair. I got a brush in the eye in the first 20 seconds of the endeavor.

    Hasn't been attempted since!

    Sending a little prayer of recovery your way.

    Keep smiling girl. You are lighting up the world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Love all the texture. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paints blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!