Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Flowers & Cards


Linking this card to:  Just Keep on Creating  Anything Goes Challenge

My patio garden:  
Addy my fur baby, heading to the back door:



Update on surgery:
Hello All, I hope you are a having a Happy June so far.   
20 days after surgery of cervical discectomy , allograft and fusion.... I am feeling alot better.  I still have some pain in my throat especially when I try and bend.  I can not turn completely left or right.  I can't wait to drive again!!
However, my incision has healed-hooray! I didnt sleep in the neck brace last night-hooray! And I all but the fingertips have feeling in my fingers-hooray!
Thats enough about me.  Cheers to you have a  wonderful weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Kim,

    Ah, we love your sweet Addy - so precious.

    Have a wonderful day and keep up the good recovery.

    Hugs
    Prudence ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hun,keep up the good work on your recovery Hun,as for your dog oh how beautiful is he bless him,take care Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news about your healing! Blessings and hugs coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kim ~ love those colors!! Addy is so precious and very photogenic!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made that top card? Even though you just had surgery?

    Wow.

    Even if you didn't just have surgery this would be seriously impressive.

    Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a really lovely card, awesome effort after just having surgery.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!