Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Feeling Good


Hello Friends,
I am feeling good, the numbness in my fingers is completely gone!  Hooray! 
July 3rd is my one month followup of my cervical diskectomy, fusion and allograph.  I have not been lifting anything heavy.  I don't want to damage the fusion or plate.
It has been quite hectic around our house.  
We are preparing to move, not too far but its still quite a pain.  So with most of my crafty things packed up, I made this card...

Linking this to the Twisted Tuesday Challenge of :Kraft paper!!! with The Twist:
Use a recycled item on your creation and let us know in your post what it is!

My twist to this card is the sticker embellishment flowers on the right, I have used the backing as the white flowers on the left.

Also, linking this card to Shopping Our Stash  Stuck on Stickers Challenge.  

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.  

Hugs, Kim B
1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”

9 comments:

  1. Very clever use of your recycled item! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Twisted Tuesdays! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to hear that you are healing! Prayers answered:) Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are healing and feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good you are healing and getting all your strength back. I hope you can take all your pretty flowers with your move.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen a sticker like that one - very unique and cool! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Kim! I hadn't been to visit your blog for such a long time. I didn't know you were going through all this. I am glad to hear you are on the mend. Enjoyed reviewing your posts and seeing all of the lovely creations you have been busy with. Take care of yourself...
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to read that you are feeling better. Love your sticker and how you used the backing, great idea! Thanks for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome way to use those stickers!!! Love your card ~ it's Beautiful!!! I am so happy to hear that you are feeling so much better! Hope you have a Wonderful day!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, how sweet! Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!