Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Depths of Distress Tag--Simple Pleasures

Currently, I am crafting out of a tote bag full of a few of my goodies.  We are all packed and ready to move on Friday.  Wish me luck, you may also know I am still recovering from Cervical Diskectomy, Fusion and Allograft.  I am trying not to lift anything however its hard.  Thank goodness we are hiring movers and hubbie has been great and packed everything.  I hope you all are doing well and thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
My tag is layered paper that I distressed the edges, distressed paper to make a layered handmade, hand-cut flower.  Creating without all of my tools is the depths of distress too. 

Linking to Simon Says Stamp and Show Distress Challenge.

Have a fantastic day!
Kim 
PS- Just started a study of Nehemiah.  I am excited.  I love a ladies bible study.  This is my first online bible study, if interested here is the LINK.



10 comments:

  1. Loving your pretty layered tag. Hope your are recovering well from your ordeal. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your move - try to be good and don't lift anything! Just sit with your feet up and point in the general direction in which things should go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tag, Kim. Love your colors and the pretty layered flower. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you would be trying to lift things!!!! Don't make me come down there!
    Good luck, how exciting Saturday you will wake up in a new home!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Tag Kim!!! Love the layers and the pretty flower!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing what beautiful artwork can be created using very little. You accomplished that.
    Good luck on your move. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim,
    Oh how pretty!! and I love the beautiful flower! Good luck with the move and Happy 4th of July!
    xo
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim thats really beautiful. I hope you get some 'you time' during and after moving, good luck my lovely friend
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope the move went well and you are healing well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Be careful while moving! BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!