Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Three Letter Word

MOM!
I made several cards for Mothers Day before I picked the one to send my mom.  This card includes a white flower, ribbons, lily of the valley and embellishments.
Please let me know if you decide to post my blog button...I would love to post your blog button on my sidebar, please leave a comment and tell me.
Linking this card to:  Sisterhood of Crafters Flower Challenge...Just one flower.
Use it Tuesday Mom Challenge--Those letters have been in one of my stash drawers for over a year....
Have a great day!
Oh ....here is another picture of my silly cats....trying to hunt...
Thats Lewis and Clark...I called Clark so he thought I wanted him to get down...I just wanted him to look at the camera. LOL

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Flowers & "Mom" just go together and I love how you combined both. Great job and thank you so much for playing along in our May Flower challenge in the Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card - I'm sure your mom will love it. Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters' May Flowers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!! Lewis and Clark are hilarious ~ that's a great photo! Hope you have a great day!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, so pretty!! I love the BLING!! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!