Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Inspiration

I just found the Shabby Tea Room Challenge Blog where the challenge is Theme of 'Beautifully Shaped' Using this photo:


Trying to keep my mind off the surgery tomorrow(Anterior Cervical Diskectomy & Fusion)..
I created this altered jar, using the beautiful picture as my inspiration.  

I took an old pimento jar and I used lots of ribbons, embellishments, rubber stamping,paper doillie,decoupaged the bottle and lid, a tag, chenille stem, glitter, a die cut and a rose that I crocheted.


Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty!!! Have a blessed Sunday:). Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely jar,very pretty.
    I hope your surgery goes well.
    I truly believe they give these things long names so they can ask for so much money!! One has to have some humor at times like these.
    I'm sending happy thoughts and hugs.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the very best for tomorrow Kim. Loving your beautiful creation. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all World historical events,Android apps tamil news,World news on android Breaking news for iphone

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty jar Kim! I love all the lace and soft colors. I hope you're doing well. I think of you often.

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!