Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Birthday Card

Just made a birthday card for AJ, he will be six years old next Tuesday.
I am still having trouble taking good pictures, I think because I am trying to take them at night.  I have been filling in at work while people are on vacations and/or sick.  So, that leaves me late evening for the picture taking.  Anyhow, I used a couple of dp, ribbons, buttons, tag and made this colorful card.

Linking to:  Simon Says Stamp and Show Anything Goes Challenge and Mishelflos Monthly Challenge Celebration

Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by my blog.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic birthday card Kim!! I love those adorable frogs and the little inital buttons are just the perfect special detail!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one,brilliant birthday card Hun,and love those frogs,how adorable are they,you could also enter this into MMC sweetie,as its celebration,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...lots of fun colors and patterns on this birthday card! I know your 6 year old will love this! The frogs are a really cute embellishment and the "A" "J" buttons really personalize it for the birthday boy! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Kim, AJ will adore it:) Those frogs look very happy!!
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Hun,bless you for taking the time,to play at MMC this month,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww i just love those little frogs they are adorable I bet AJ will love this card huni,thankyou for joining us at MMC this month and goodluck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!