Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Hello Everyone,
Sorry its been such a long time since I posted, I have been working some temp work and now I have gotten a sinus infection again!  I also have a constantly numb thumb for about three weeks!  Wow the 40's are great!! LOL
Now to crafting:

Technique Tuesday 

Nancy at the Trinket Collector found a new  Challenge blog called  Technique Tuesday Challenge blog ~ complete with a tutorial (! This month's technique is ~ Stamped Punch Window Cards. I always want to try new techniques so here is the Stamped Punch Window Card.  Here's my first attempt at creating one:




Here a couple of candlesticks that I found at a yard sale, too cute, going to paint them, perhaps off white?? 
The base is marble. 

Linking to:  Technique Tuesday:  Punch Window Card Challenge. Thanks for a great tutorial!




3 comments:

  1. You have been missed, glad to see you are back and creating again.

    Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon.

    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is fabulous! SO pretty--LOVE the use of the technique with a shaped cut out! Thanks for joining me at Technique Tuesday!!! Hope to see you tomorrow for a new challenge! {{{HUGS}}} Mynnette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim! Your card is beautiful ~ I love how it shimmers!! The candlesticks are fabulous ~ they will look amazing with some off-white paint!! So thrilled to see you crafting again ~ hope you start feeling better very soon!!
    YF,
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!