Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Chick card!!!

Hello Everyone!  I got to organizing in the craft room and I made a card today.  I truly treasure the friendships I have made blogging.  This is a friendship card.   Hope the picture is ok, I took it tonight so the lighting wasnt that good.  I love pink!  It think its because growing up I was not allowed to wear pink or red since I had red hair.

Well here is two shots of the card....down at the bottom i cut it short and put a pink ribbon however you can tell in the photo.  Just picture it though, its really there. lol.


Linking to Tammy's Scrapin Corner:  Anything Goes Challenge  and
The Paper Players Tickle Your Funny Bone --Now I think a bird talking and saying Friendship this means you chick.  I hope you all do too.

Have a Happy Day!!!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this sweet card Kim!! I adore those stamps and the lovely ribbons too!! Beautiful work!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Hun,this is one,super card love that stamp and those beautiful ribbons,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you and I have something in commmon. Pink Is my favorite color and this is really just very lovely.

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    Good Luck Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.

    I hope to see you enter next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim,

    I love the double play on words. You are so clever. Beautiful card.

    Happy Easter.

    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love pink! LOVE that card!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute--love the colors and the DP!!! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too dang cute! I so admire people like you who craft awesome cards! And, thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How "tweet"! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Cute! Thanks for joining us at Paper Players "funnybone challenge"

    Hugs
    Shirley GD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!