Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bright and Beautiful Daises

Hello everyone!  I hope I still have someone following me.  I have not been very creative lately.  Did I loose my mojo (I always wanted to use that word)   I guess better get back to my favorite hobbies paper crafting and blogging.  Here is hoping that I get my mojo back and  find some new inspiration for crafting.  Anyways, I have altered a mini journal.   You must know I love the mini's.  

I thought I would share the flowers my hubbie brought me, I love daises and I love the dyed ones.  They last such a long time, these are two weeks old.

Here is the journal its a mini...approximately 3 x 4 inches: 
Linking to the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Anything goes with Partytime Tuesday.  On my journal, I have used lots of ribbons.  
Also linking to Simon Says: Anything Goes Challenge and Art Impressions Spring has Sprung Challenge.
I used ribbon and created the lace flower on top left, stamping of Eiffel tower in back of vintage flower, black lace and ivory lace also.  



Sorry for the not so clear picture 
Have a wonderful Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Kim,

    No, you have not lost your "mojo". I like to call it being busy with spring, creating, and so on.

    Yes, I have missed you and as long as you are okay - that's what really matters.

    "Bee-u-tee-ful" flowers.

    How can you say "I hope someone is still following me"....of course we are. I am.(o:

    Heaps of Hugs ♥
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisies are my favorite flower!!! Your mini journal is Beautiful!!! Love all those wonderful details you added!! You definitely did not lose any mojo!! Gorgeous work Kim!!!
    YF,
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers, two weeks old? WOW! Love your little mini, have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little stunner Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lively...thank you for joining us at Art Impressions this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!