Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Who loves Free Samples?

Who loves free samples??  I do.  I wanted to share this link to Walmart page of  Free Samples. 

 Saturday night, I went to an auction and unfortunately after that, I got sick with a sinus infection.  I tried over the counter products but they didn't work so I went to the Dr this am.  She prescribed an antibiotic, a shot, nasal spray.  I hope to be feeling good soon.  

Hopefully tomorrow I can show  you this tutorial I made for paper flowers.  

Oh  I hope I am feeling better and back outside enjoying the beautiful spring flowers soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! Can't wait to see how to make the flowers! Feel better my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon...spring has gone on vacation here chilly and windy.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!