Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Grace of God by Andy Stanley.

Andy Stanley does an fantastic job of showing us how God responds to us out of grace. Stanley, never ceases to amaze me.  In this book, he takes and shows us how characters from the bible were given Gods grace. Just remember Gods grace is given not earned.  We all fall from grace. Stanley shows us how we are all deserving of Gods grace.



I did receive this book for free for completing this review, however Andy Stanley is a fantastic author and I would never falsely recommend someone whose book I did not enjoy..


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really good book! Hope you had a fabulous weekend!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!