Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Aqua, Turqouise, Robins Egg Blue

Just a few of my favorite colors.  Mirrors hanging on the wall in my bedroom.  I had these mirrors a couple of years ago painted in silver hanging in the bedroom wall but I painted them my new favorite color.

I am spring cleaning at my home.  I am cleaning out the garage and attic.  I am getting rid of the the items I just don't LOVE!  Next, I am going into our closet, wish me luck!  Hope your spring is off to a great start.  

 Have a wonderful day!   A lovely verse to meditate on:  
Psalm 51:10 

    Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. (KJV)
Oh and a very cool thrift store find.  The rabbit in the wreath:


2 comments:

  1. Love those mirrors!! Such a Beautiful color!! That little rabbit in the wreath is so adorable ~ awesome find!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty, love that color:) Enjoy your day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!