Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Old England Altered Journal

Happy Valentines EVE!!!!


I hope everyone is doing well.  I am still recovering from an ankle sprain, etc.  Things just dont heal as fast as they use to.  


Anyhow,  I enjoy making these altered journals using an old book, my cinch and a great image fhe set is called Old England (oh, how I would to go and visit England).


If you happen to come by my blog, please sign up to follow and please email or leave a comment so I can go visit you and follow your blog.  


Now for the challenge... at Shopping Our Stash 
The challenge is 
Our Challenge this week is to sort thru your stash and come up with something Valentine's themed, or simply use hearts and/or lace on your project!  If that doesn't work you can also simply use a Meljen's image instead!


No hearts on this project however there is lace.  So I would like to enter it in this challenge:


I made the journal using an old book and my cinch, periwinkle lace, a frame, a image, and an altered puzzle piece that I stamped.

Have a happy day!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous journal! LOVE IT sweets. Just beautiful!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful journal and the lace is GORGEOUS! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful journal!!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. great looking journal...thanks for joining us at Shopping our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!