Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Have a Happy Valentines Day!!!!  
My Valentine had to leave for work at 5:45 this morning however look at what he left for me:

Inside the bag was a nice bottle of Juicy Couture ---I love it!!!
He is such a sweetie. 
Here is a little something I made:
Valentines Scrapbook page--me and my sweetie...
With a little bird bringing a heart to the love birds.
Linking my page to Simon Says Stamp and Show: Anything Goes Challenge 
and Lasting Memories Scrapbook Layout Challenge using their sketch :)


Have a lovely day!

11 comments:

  1. Such a lucky girl~~~
    Great page too!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim!!! Aren't you lucky and what a sweetie pie hubby you have!! My hubby came home last night with a gorgeous rose bouquet for me and a beautiful flower bouquet for our daughter. She was just over the moon!!! So glad you found us at Lasting Memories!! Your layout is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day Kim! Such sweet gifts and a lovely layout!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUGS and Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds just perfect - enjoy those fabulous gifts...love the hearts on your romantic LO! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy Valentine's day Kim... you are so lucky to have such a special guy - love the LO.. thanks for joining us
    Kimberly - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you! Love your layout. So vintage and romantic. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a special LO! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how loosely you followed the sketch! I can definitely see it and I love your take on it!!! That bird is gorgeous and perfect for this layout! What a sweet hubby! :) Thank for playing with us at LM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful take on the sketch. Your 3d elements really add to the page. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!