Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Faces 2.......


A delightful sheet entitled Faces 2 from Dezinaworld  of vintage women with great hair and expressions!  You can make most anything with these.  I made another mini journal with one however the possibilities are endless.  So be sure you take a look at Dezinaworld.

Here is my journal made with my cinch, I made it for a friend,so I put her initial on it.
I used an hand painted sheet to highlight the image and used a large "S" for the initial.
Hope you have a great day!

Linking to Craft-Room Challenge (my friends)  Challenge Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Great to see you Kim, we do miss you. Super book for your friend Thank you for coming and sharing with us your old team mates at Craft-Room Challenge and good luck XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog you have and loving your journal too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Kim! So lovely to see you here, and hope you're ok. I love your journal, those images look fantastic. Good luck in the challenge. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved vintage hairstyles..and this sheet of faces is really cool :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kim, to great to see you, miss your cheerful you, Happy 2012, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! You are so creative! Have a blessed 2012! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim, lovely to see you here, your book is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Kim. this is one of the most beautiful journals i have ever seen, so elegant !
    Have a lovely weekend
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim - hope you're keeping well..so great to see your book, it's lovely and a fab present ! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-room Challenge..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!