Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

DIY Diaper Cake

A sweet friend from work is pregnant with her first child.  I attended the baby shower this past week.
I made her a diaper cake.  I love the diaper cakes, they are so very cute!  There are cakes, strollers, tricycles, if you can think it you can make it.  
These are fun to make!!  Roll, Roll Roll and tie with ribbons, Top with bear!  


Just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope you are doing well. 
Linking to DIY Link Up at The Frugal Girls 
(its a great site and I recommend taking a look)

On a side note....

 I have been decorating a lot and unfortunately I fell off a step ladder, about 2 and 1/2 foot tall while trying to hang a curtain. I landed on my calf on the corner of the tv stand and then fell off and landed on my back onto the corner of the hearth.  I went to hospital and thank goodness, no broken bones, just a lot of bruising, swelling and pain.  
Have a Happy Day and be careful!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful nappy cake and such a smashing Teddy. Take care of yourself and hope you are feeling a bit less fragile now. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Adorable diaper cake!! Love the teddy bear topper! Hope you feel better very soon!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely nappy cake... very clever... so glad you weren't badly hurt but what a fright....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you fell - I'm sure you're glad nothing was broken, but I'm sure it's very painful all the same. take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH NO, glad you didn't break anything! Hope you feel all better soon! CUTE diaper cake:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh Hun you were lucky,not to brake anything,take it easy,hope you feel better soon Hun,love your cake its gorgeous hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEK! I am glad to hear you are OK!!!
    That diaper cake is so cute!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your teddy bear diaper cake is just adorable! Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!