Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just a quick hello



Getting in the soon to be Christmas Spirit, I designed this digital art piece.  I used several images from several sheets from Dezinaworld.    There are so many wonderful sheets to choose from and I use these images for digital art and for paper crafts.  So take peak!  Oh, they are also affordable, and she has some freebies too.
Have a wonderful day!  Are you getting into the Christmas Spirit???

Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely art piece the lacy doily really brings it all together. Great to see you are getting some crafting time, hope you are well. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Kim, I'm really impressed! I'm not very good with the digital stuff, but you've definitely got a knack for it. Hope you are ok. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your Christmas piece. I'm ready for the Holidays, too! New follower!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your digital design,nice!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hun this is just brilliant just love this piece to bits,super digital design hun hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous digital piece Kim.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!