Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Almost Thanksgiving...

Next Thursday is Thanksgiving.  I have lots that I am thankful for.


I made this tag for Friendship Gardens Challenge:  with the recipe:

Thanksgiving (or gratitude) Theme using this recipe: 1 Die Cut, 2 Patterned Papers, and 3 Trims (ribbon, lace, etc.)



Have spectacular day!


Psalm 100:1-5

New King James Version (NKJV)

Psalm 100

A Psalm of Thanksgiving.
 1 Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands!
 2 Serve the LORD with gladness;
         Come before His presence with singing.
 3 Know that the LORD, He is God;
         It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;[a]
         We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. 
         
 4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
         And into His courts with praise. 
         Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
 5 For the LORD is good;
         His mercy is everlasting, 
         And His truth endures to all generations.

9 comments:

  1. Love this Thanksgiving tag!!! It looks 3-D, I need to learn how to do that! Beautiful work Kim!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Friendship's Garden!! Your tag is darling and fits the recipe this week perfectly.
    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, that is a lovely tag, and that's one of my favorite verses ... one of the first I remember learning when I was a child! And of course I am a huge fan of tags, too! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Friendship's Garden! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project! I love your recipe- great collection of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely! I love those embellies. Thanks for joining us at Friendship's Garden.
    carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kim, I found your blog at Friendship's Garden. Your tag is quite pretty! I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tag. it is perfect for our challenge! Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tag, especially the curled paper, really great job!

    Hugs! Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!