Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas...



Well. Not Quite but Christmas is closing approaching us.  I better start shopping and stop procrasinating. 
  This week at
 Inspired Stamps is Fun Fold Christmas Card.

I used the cute Nativity Set Inspired Stamp Set.  

The front of the card:


                                             Inside of the card: 

If you would like to make one also, please refer to this utube video:



Please check out this months October Challenge at Inspired Stamps:


Hope you have a wonderful day!

Psalm 23

A psalm of David.
 1 The Lord is my shepherd;
      I have all that I need.
 2 He lets me rest in green meadows;
      he leads me beside peaceful streams.
    3 He renews my strength.
   He guides me along right paths,
      bringing honor to his name.
 4 Even when I walk
      through the darkest valley,[a]
   I will not be afraid,
      for you are close beside me.
   Your rod and your staff
      protect and comfort me.
 5 You prepare a feast for me
      in the presence of my enemies.
   You honor me by anointing my head with oil.
      My cup overflows with blessings.
 6 Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me
      all the days of my life,
   and I will live in the house of the Lord
      forever.



Be BLessed!

8 comments:

  1. Could this act as the envelope and the card? The Nativity set is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun-fold card!! The Nativity set is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nativity! Can you post how to make this origami envelope card? I wanna try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Great fold! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Kim, and really unusual! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your site--it is so great. You have it set up so nice. If you get a chance, pop by my blog. It isn't nearly as nice as yours but I am relatively new and would love the feedback. You can even become a visitor--if you want to :)

    Have a great day.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful creation! Thank you so very much for becoming a follower of my blog. I have returned the favor and am looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!